Exploring the narrow and enigmatic tributaries in our expedition vessels with our expert Peruvian naturalists, represent a true introduction into the wildlife of the Pacaya Samiria reserve, where you can see rare and unique species and discover the secrets of the jungle. Almost 965 species of wild plants, 229 birds species, 69 reptile species, 256 amphibian species and over 1025 vertebrates species are accessible as the eyes can reach.
To complement your onshore excursions, take part in immersive learning and enhancement activities both on board and off-shore.
- Day & night excursions to observe wildlife in small tributaries
- Exploring the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- Trail walks (day & night)
- Piranha fishing
- Planting a Tree ceremony
- Interaction with local villagers
- Good luck & Health ceremony with a Jibaro tribe Shaman
- Canoeing in a river
- Swimming in dark waters
- Visit to the Animal Rescue Center
- Swimming Near Pink River Dolphins