AMAZON RIVER CRUISES PERU
Luxury experiences in the Peruvian Amazon
OUR AMAZON RIVER CRUISES
WHY AN AMAZON RIVER CRUISE?
AMAZON RIVER CRUISE
- When is the best time to visit? There are two main seasons: High Water (December to May) – ideal for travelers who prefer exploring the Amazon and its tributaries by boat rather than walking and the Low Water (June to November) – Ideal for travelers who want to discover the Amazon’s flora and fauna by walking through the rainforest.
- Where do cruises in the Peruvian Amazon depart from? From Iquitos city. International flights must go through the capital city of Lima, once you reach Lima, you can get a connecting flight to Iquitos, less than a two-hour journey.
- Can I enjoy my Amazon cruise with my family? Yes, the trip is, in all cases, a transformative experience: traveling as a family makes us tighten bonds, feel closer to each other, and share unforgettable experiences.
- Can I combine my cruise on the Amazon with the visit to Machu Picchu? Yes, If Peru is your destination of choice then you would be crazy to miss out on Machu Picchu.
- What makes a luxury cruise through the Peruvian Amazon different? This is how we define a luxury Amazon River cruise: First-Rate Accommodations, Gourmet Cuisine, Well-Appointed Public Areas, Outstanding Staff & Crew.
Explore more to get a fuller picture of what it is like to cruise The Amazon with us.
Explore the world of JUNGLE EXPERIENCES
CONNECT WITH US